There’s no better time to settle your financial future! Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) allow you to plan for your retirement years by investing up to the maximum amount allowed by federal regulation. We offer Traditional and Roth IRAs along with Coverdell Educational Savings Accounts (ESAs) to help make planning for the future a reality.
- Anyone younger than 70 ½ may open an account
- Earn tax-deferred interest until funds are withdrawn (as early as age 59 ½ )
- Enjoy tax-deductible contributions*
- Make contributions at any age, and receive competitive dividends on your investment
- Contributions may be withdrawn at any time
- Enjoy tax-free interest distribution after age 59 ½ or for qualified expenses*
- Save for college expenses until the beneficiary reaches age 18 or pays tuition
- Receive competitive dividends on your investment
- Withdrawals for qualified education expenses are tax and penalty-free*
You can even roll over or invest funds from an existing IRA! Contact us to learn more about these accounts, and find out which IRA option is right for you!
*For qualifying individuals. Consult your tax advisor and the credit union for complete details.